20 Last Minute Gift Ideas That You Can Make In A Jiffy!
So the shopping days are winding up and you still don’t have a clue what to buy a few certain someone’s? Well don’t fret! There is still time to whip up some awesome handmade Christmas gifts that are super creative and unique, not to mention heartfelt and personal!
There are so many fantastic ideas out there for handmade gifts but this collection of twenty I thought were easy enough to make at the last minute but still unique and special enough to make a great gift.
So without further ado….
20 Last Minute Gift Ideas:
*The tutorials are found by clicking on the project title or image.
1. Chalkboard Mug by Pepper Design Blog.
2. Snow Covered Mason Jar Lantern by Love Grows Wild.
3. My Clothespin clips are quick and easy to make and are great to use as chip clips or for clipping papers together. Put a magnet on the back to use as refrigerator clips. Sets of these can be made in various different styles with patterned papers, paint, stamps and various buttons.
4. Numbered Napkins by Confessions of A Plate Addict
5. Photo Coasters by Lee lala
6. Sugar Cookie Sacks by Celebrate Creativity
7. Car litter bag by Natalme
8. Chic Tray by A Thoughtful Place Blog
9. My birch branch candle holder makes an easy rustic decor accessory with just some branches and a plain glass container.
10. Recipe Ring by Lil Luna
11. Zipper Book Clutch by See Kate Sew (these may take a little longer than a ‘jiffy’ but I just had to include them)
12. Altoid tin mini toolboxes, for nuts and bolts (or to hold a gift card to Home Depot), by Alpha Mom
13. Stone Felt Pad by Just Imagine
14. Scrabble Coasters by Crafting A Green World
15. DIY Soy Candle by Finding Home Online
16. Etched glass baseball vase by Madigan Made
17. Find some DIY Pen and Pencil Holders here.
18. Etched Wooden Spoons by Design Mom
19. Tic Tac Toe Game In A Bag by I Can Teach My Child
20. A Wine Cork Keychain is a good last minute gift idea….you may have to finish a bottle of wine first though!
I hope you have been inspired!
Happy Gift Making!