Many of the craft tutorials here are related to one of the holidays. To better find each of the crafts for the proper holiday, I have created this page for better navigation. I am featuring some of the most popular holiday crafts and am dividing them up into holiday categories on the page. I will continue to update this post with the most popular crafts.
I did do some summary posts, at the end of a couple of the big holidays, that listed all of the crafts, diy, and recipes for that particular holiday. If this was done, I only listed the summary post here for you to go to. I plan on doing this each year to keep all of the holiday posts nice and organized.
Click on the link below the thumbnail picture to get all of the crafts for the year listed.
- Everything Christmas 2011
- Countdown To Christmas: 12 Quick And Easy Crafts
- Rustic Christmas Decorating With The Old And Rusty
- Vintage Key Christmas Ornament DIY
- DIY Christmas Decorations
- Christmas Decor In Trunks, Buckets, and Baskets
- Make Your Own Christmas Cards
- Country Christmas Decorating For A Cozy Holiday
- Cornucopia Craft
- Thanksgiving Centerpiece
- Centerpiece Ideas
- Thanksgiving Centerpieces To Make Inexpensively
- Thanksgiving Crafts
This is the second most popular holiday for craft projects so once again their is a summary post for all of the crafts for the year listed.
- Everything Halloween 2011
- Ten Ideas For Decorating Pumpkins
- Ten Halloween Crafts You Will Want To Try
- Book Page Pumpkin
4th Of July Crafts:
- Driftwood Flag Craft
- Memorial Day Crafts
- 4th Of July Ideas For Outdoor Decorating
- Rustic Chic 4th Of July Crafts
St Patricks Day Crafts:
Valentines Day Crafts:
Christmas and Halloween are the two biggest holidays for crafts, diy projects and some yummy treats from the kitchen as well. Make sure you check out those summary posts for the long list of pictures and links to each and every craft project I have for those holidays.