Ten Amazing Thanksgiving Table Decorations
Thanksgiving is just around the corner and if you are hosting the dinner, you may want to start thinking about how you are going to decorate the table. With such an important feast, you want your table to be just as elaborate and festive.
Whether you are going for a formal setting or something more relaxed, I found several tablescape ideas that should give you plenty of inspiration for your own Thanksgiving table.
Thanksgiving Table Decorations:
1. Monogram pumpkins by Southern Whimsy.
Pumpkins are popular to use on a Thanksgiving table. Adding a monogram, or a full name, is a fun touch and could be used to signify a place setting.
2. Clay saucer chargers by Decorating Your Small Space.
The highlight of this table has to be the use of clay pot saucers as the plate chargers. This is such a creative way to warm up the table.
3. Log slice chargers by Babble.
Another idea is to use log slices for chargers for a more rustic look.
4. Painted pumpkins by The Budget Decorator.
If you want to match your pumpkins to your plates or other decor, just paint them! You can also use small pumpkins for taper candle holders for an elegant look.
5. White Thanksgiving table via Briton Loves It.
I love how the all white table decor really sets off the colorful Thanksgiving feast.
6. Lumina pumpkins, crystal ashen cucumbers and baby boo pumpkins by Martha Stewart.
This combination of neutral colors is beautiful and perfect for the room.
7. Burlap tablecloth and rustic touches by The Swenglish Home.
A burlap tablecloth is a great way to add instant warmth and texture the table. There are all kinds of creative rustic touches using branches and leaves which make this table unique and interesting.
8. Thanksgiving centerpiece via A Mod Vintage Life.
For a festive centerpiece, fill an old crate or container of some sort with an assortment of gourds, pumpkins, candles and garland.
9. Old window box display by Common Ground.
Here is a display in an old window box.
10. Grapevine wreath charger by Indulgy.
And last but certainly not least is this gorgeous grapevine wreath charger idea. It is a simple way to add a rustic Fall touch to your Thanksgiving table and add a couple of colorful leaves from your yard adds just the right amount of color!
I hope you have been inspired!