Ten Cool Yardstick Crafts
Here are ten very creative yardstick crafts that would be fun to try:
1. Yardstick table top by Bliss Ranch
The yardsticks give this already distressed table an even more unique, vintage and rustic look. I love the variety of colors!
2. Yardstick headboard by Our Vintage Home Love
It’s always fun to make a unique headboard and one out of yardsticks adds a ton of interest and character to the room.
3. Vintage yardstick star by Mamie Janes
Yardsticks are perfect for making a rustic star for a patriotic holiday, Christmas or really any time of the year.
4. Embellished yardstick picture frame by Patina White
Use yardsticks to transform a plain picture frame into one with unique character and charm.
5. Yardstick stair risers by Funky Junk Interiors
Here is a cool idea for finishing off stair risers in a rustic funky way. If you don’t have enough for a whole flight of stairs, it would be a cool idea for a focal riser like maybe the first step or landing.
6. Yardstick lampshade idea via Poppytalk
This is such a cool idea for lighting! I am always looking for unique lampshades. All you need to do is use the frame from a basic drum shade and attach yardstick sections to it instead.
7. Yardstick chalkboard by 504 Main
Another cool framing idea!
8. Yardstick topped filing cabinet by Blue Star Antiques
I believe that I have this exact filing cabinet and that I had painted it and put it in one of the kid’s bedrooms. Suddenly I want it back! The yardsticks and stenciled front make such a fantastic transformation!
9. Yardstick hooks by My Salvaged Treasures
Turn wall hooks into wall art with a few rows of yardsticks!
10. Yardstick mason jar storage by Upcycled Treasures
And finally, here is a perfect way to incorporate yardsticks and mason jars for some creative storage.
I hope you have been inspired by these yardstick crafts!