Top Ten Rustic Crafts
I have made and featured several rustic crafts here over the past year and a half and I figured it was time to post the favorites by popularity.
The definition of rustic, as it relates to the crafts featured here, is natural and simple with a touch of chic. Most of the crafts can be made from items you can collect from the outside. However, you can also find most any natural item at a craft, dried wood or dried floral supply store.
Here is the list in order of popularity. You will be able to find the full tutorials for these by just clicking on the links.
1. Tealight Candle Holders – See these made with two different kinds of pine and birch with and without beaded accents.
2. Birch Twig Candle Holder – A glass votive candle holder embellished with birch twigs.
3. Rustic Picture Frames – See how to make a picture frames with birch branches or birch bark.
4. Birch Branch Garland – Instructions for making a strand of garland with various sizes of birch branches.
5. Wooden Flower Craft – Make as a single flower pot or a set of two or more in a larger planter.
6. Birch Birdhouse Craft – Birdhouses made with birch log sections. Shown with vintage sign metal roofs.
7. Pine Coasters Craft – A set of gift coasters sliced from a pine log!
8. Rustic Pedestal Tray Craft – It’s super easy to create this rustic chic snack tray with just a couple of pieces from nature!
9. Sticks And Stones Tissue Box Cover - See how to make this bathroom accessory with little more than sticks and stones!
10. Spring Pinecone Planter – Pinecones make up the flowers in this cheery Spring planter.
For the full collection of rustic crafts, just click on the side bar button to get to the page with all of the links. Some are in categories that are more specific such as vintage crafts or recycled crafts.