Craft and DIY projects for the home, using what you have.
Reuse something ordinary and make it extraordinary with repurpose projects that won’t break the bank.
**Don’t miss any new craft projects or DIY rustic decor. Subscribe now to get the tutorials right to your inbox.
JOIN TO RECEIVE FREE TUTORIALS AND PRINTABLES
Hello and welcome! If you’ve landed here it probably means you’re a lover of all things natural, worn, tattered, and old. Rustic decor at it’s best! You might even like to take a peek in your neighbor’s trash dumpster for your own kind of treasure.
Well lucky for you, you have landed in the right spot! I’ll show you how to use all of those things in creating rustic decor that is totally warm and cozy. And, if you like to add a little chic to all of that rustic, then we might just be best friends!
EASY RUSTIC CRAFT PROJECTS
Find rustic craft projects for your home, office, or even your outdoor space. Although many of the crafts are decorative, several of them serve a functional purpose as well.
DO IT YOURSELF RUSTIC DECOR
Don’t spend a ton of money on home decorating when you can easily make your own accessories for just a fraction of the cost of new. Lamps, shelving, trays, candle holders, and centerpieces are just a few of the creative things that you can make.
Some of my tutorials are applicable for a variety of different home decor projects. Learn the easy techniques and use them over and over again in your home. You’ll be surprised at how realistic some of the faux finishes are. For instance, you can create the look of birch bark just by using paint. Or, if you don’t want to use actual old book pages for crafts, create your own authentic looking pages. You can also give the look of galvanized metal to almost anything, including wood.
Don’t Miss These Latest Posts!
- 20 DIY Mason Jar Christmas Gifts
- 20 Easy Thanksgiving Vegetable Side Dishes
- 13 DIY Snowflake Ornament Crafts To Decorate Your Home With This Winter
- 25 Christmas Wreath Ideas You Can Make
- 14 Candy Corn Crafts To Decorate Your Home
- Rustic DIY Fall Porch Sign With An Eclectic Twist
- Inexpensive Rental Property Upgrades That Get The Most Bang For The Buck.
- Rustic Decorating With Canoe Paddles
- Ten Easy Halloween Crafts For Adults That Scream Spooky and Eerie
- 30 Industrial Decor Ideas For Loft Style Living
- 100 Clever Sayings For Wood Signs
- Fun Nature Walk Art Projects For Kids