A bright spot, in the long winter months, is the sweet holiday of Valentines Day. It’s a little pick me up from those winter blues in the shades of pink and red!
If you like to make the day festive, you will like this collection of Valentine crafts. The projects are all sure to put a smile on your face and warm the hearts of the ones you love.
1. Chic Valentine Ornament by Heather Bullard
Wow! A gorgeous design that I would want to keep hanging all year long.
2. Rustic Valentines by Funky Junk Interiors
I love every one of these rustic valentines and would enjoy just having them scattered about!
3. String Wall Art by Quelinda Crafts
This is an awesome project that at first glance looks …..a little tedious maybe? However, after looking at the well laid out tutorial, I think it is very do-able and one that I definitely want to try.
4. I Heart You Sign by Iron Violet Designs
5. Pottery Barn Inspired French Valentine Pillow by Confessions Of A Plate Addict
6. Love Sign by Beyond The Picket Fence
7. Music Sheet Jar Candles by Cat-arzyna
Are you still wanting more Valentine crafts? Check out my huge collection from last year of 50 Valentine Crafts!