15 Fun Summer Crafts
The long days of summer can offer even more time for fun craft projects. Possibly, even projects to get the kids involved in….especially if they involve such things as making super styling marshmallow roasting sticks!
This round up of summer crafts is chucked full of ideas for entertaining, decor and just plain fun to enjoy on the sunny days. You can always keep those craft projects for the days when the weather is not so pleasant.
For instructions or further details on any of these ideas, simply click on the photo or corresponding link.
1. DIY Marshmallow Roasting Sticks by I Heart Nap Time
2. DIY Silverware Holder by Design, Dining and Diapers
3. DIY Beach Buoys by The Turqoise Home
4. Burlap Beach Pillow by Domestically Speaking
Update those old cottage style metal chairs with a brand new paint job! I show how easy it is to renew even the oldest and nastiest found chairs into ones that can actually be used.
6. Rainbow Fish by Beyond The Picket Fence
7. Upcycled Can Flower Pots by Newlywed Wards
8. DIY Driftwood Wreath by DIY Color Burst
9. Rustic Tic Tac To Garden Table via Ivylore at Hometalk
10. Pallet Blue Bird House by Hubpages
11. Ballard Inspired Sea Grass Vases by Decorated Chaos
12. DIY Wooden Front Porch Firecrackers by Hoosier Homemade
13. Red Bandana Party Theme by Carolyn’s Homework
14. DIY Mason Jar Straw Lids by Watch What’s Said
15. A collection of DIY Bird Feeders.
This bird feeder was put together with a collection of salvaged metal! See all of the other ideas, for feeding those birds this summer, by following the link.