Valentine’s Day is less than a month away so it is time to get busy with some fun Valentine crafts to give away as gifts or to just use for mood setting decor.
You know I always pick the crafts that are on the rustic or shabby chic side for style or the ones that are recycled crafts, which was a little harder to find with Valentine crafts. However, I was able to find a nice collection for you that should be fun to give away or use in decorating.
To start, I made this fun little love nest craft real quick and easy. All I did was shaped a handful of Spanish moss into a heart, threw in a few rocks, and put letter stickers on the rocks to spell out the word “love”. You can’t get much easier than that!
Here are the rest of the craft ideas that I found for you:
2. I love this first craft I found! A cute shabby display featuring the words “He Holds The Key To My Heart” by I Love It All By Monika Wright.
3. How about recycling a deck of cards to make a “52 Things I Love About You” album? Peppermint Creative put together this fun album with easy to follow directions. She even has a free download for printing off the insert messages for the cards.
4. This scruffy heart card from Crafty Makes is both shabby chic in style and uses recyclable material in the design. Recycled packing paper and sewing paper were both used to create this!
5. This Valentine tree by Then She Made would be fun to display or give as a gift. Each paper “branch” could hold a personalized message for a special someone.
6. I love this hanging burlap heart by Tatertots and Jello. Check out the tutorial to see just how easy and inexpensive it was to make.
7. Putting a sweet message in a shabby chic picture frame is a great way to add some mood setting decor for the holiday. The Idea Room put together such a pretty display with a perfect valentine message.
8. I would love to look outside and see the birds feasting off of this cute little valentine treat. Under The Table And Dreaming shows you how you can easily make this.
9. This 3D paper craft heart by Craft Ideas is a lot of fun.
10. Don’t you just love this valentine mantel by Finding Home for some fun DIY decor?
Which valentine craft is your favorite? Share your thoughts below, I would love to hear from you!