15 Best Burlap Craft Ideas For Home DecorBurlap is one of my favorite textiles to work with in home decor projects. It is so versatile and gives an instant rustic chic look to any accent. I have rounded up ten fantastic burlap craft ideas to inspire you.
1. Burlap Bulletin Board by These Moments Of Mine
This bulletin board craft was inspired by a Ballard Designs magnetic burlap board.
2. Burlap Subway Art by Domestically Speaking
I love the theme of this subway art! I could dream of Summer all year long.
3. Burlap Placemats by Pickles And Cheese Blog
These Pottery Barn inspired placemats are easy to make with burlap, stencils and paint.
4. Burlap Ottoman Slip Cover by Burlap And Blue
I like to use burlap as a base for labeling bins with buttons.
6. Burlap Dry Erase Calendar by Simply Kierste
A great look for a dry erase board with the burlap under glass!
7. Burlap Backed Frames by Craft Warehouse
For a rustic look, take out the frame glass, add burlap and clip on photos or other art.
8. No Sew Burlap Silverware Holder by On Sutton Place
9. Burlap Framed Monogram by Love Of Family And Home
10. Burlap Storage Boxes by My Love Of Style
11. Burlap Flowers by Morena’s Corner
12. Burlap Acorns by Life Is A Party
13. Burlap Garden Flag by Doodles and Stitches
14. Coffee Burlap Sac Box by Crafting A Green World
15. Burlap Tufted Headboard by The Studiolo
I hope you have found these burlap craft ideas to be inspiring!