Rustic, Recycled and Chic Link Up #3
It’s that time again! I’m always excited for the end of the week to see all of the great projects that you have been working on. You can link up as many rustic, recycled or shabby chic crafts and decorating projects that you would like.
Last week there were so many inspiring projects shared! Here are just a few of the features:
Can you believe that this vintage looking script paper is handmade? Little Miss Maggie shows you how to make this using tissue paper. I just love this idea and can think about a ga-zillion ways to use this in different projects!
Lauren at My Wonderfully Made shows how to embellish book stacks with vintage accessories. This is such a fun and unique idea!
And, check out all of the amazing vintage finds that Kelly from Eclectically Vintage has in her collection. I have definitely been inspired to start searching in earnest once again!
Thank you ladies! If you have been featured, feel free to grab a featured badge, from the side bar, for your blog.
Now, it’s your turn to show me what you have! Remember, you can link up as many projects as you like, as long as they are within the theme. You may find yourself featured next week!
There are just a few guidelines to follow:
1. The projects must be rustic, recycled or shabby chic in theme.
2. You must link up the URL of your project post and not your blog home page. We want to be directed right to your project.
3. I would appreciate a link back to this blog to help get the word out. You can either grab my button from the side bar or simply put a text link in your project post. Thanks!
4. Have fun and visit some of the other links. Leave some comments too since everyone likes that .
5. If you don’t already follow this blog, follow through facebook, google +, linky followers, twitter, rss feed, email subscription or newsletter. This way you will stay informed of future parties and other fun posts.
02/05/17 Update: The links from this party have been closed.