Ten Creative Easter Mason Jar Crafts
It’s time to get out the mason jars again and this time for a little Easter decorating! You won’t be disappointed by all of the unique and creative ideas for using simple mason jars to make a festive atmosphere for your Easter holiday.
I rounded up ten of the most creative ideas for Easter mason jar crafts to inspire you. You can just click on any of the photos or links to bring you directly to the source for instructions or more detail.
1. Mason Jar Easter Basket by The Gunny Sack
A mason jar can easily be turned into a basket by adding a handle! Then, just add your favorite treats or decorative items.
2. Painted Mason Jars by Number 2 Pencil
Painted mason jars are popular and these little Easter chicks and bunny are an adorable addition to some festive holiday decor.
3. Easter Bunny Gift Jars by The Idea Room
I think anyone would love to see this gift package coming! Not only are the jars an adorable looking treat but the carrying box is super festive as well.
4. Mason Jar Centerpiece by Decor Chick
I am in LOVE with this centerpiece idea! Probably because aqua is one of my favorite colors right now. This is super elegant, simple and chic.
5. Mason Jar Candy Pedestals by Living Well Spending Less
With Easter comes candy and this is a great way to display those pretty pastel colored treats.
6. Bunny Tails Easter Treats by Uncommon Designs
Here is a cute and easy treat idea that is enhanced even more by the fun garland!
7. Bird’s Nest Cupcakes In A Jar by At The Picket Fence
This could be the yummiest treat in a jar of all!
8. Easter Egg Tree by Little Lucy Lu
Any centerpiece that incorporates branches and twine is aces in by book. The fact that the mason jar is painted white just completes the wonderful ensemble perfectly!
9. Easter Mason Jar Candles by The Frugal Girls
Mason jars make perfect candle holders. I love this idea for writing an Easter message on a set of jars to display on a mantel or shelf.
10. Bird’s Nest Vase by Jennifer Rizzo
And finally, this mason jar is completely camouflaged in grapevine but WOW! What a cool and unique idea. The bird’s nest vase is perfect for spring time and Easter.
I hope you have been inspired!